1. Sponsored Research/Consultancy Projects wherein corporates can fund research that aligns with their focus areas for technological advancements and societal benefits.
2. Centre of Excellence is a viable option for a larger scale collaboration. COEs focus on the areas of mutual interest in technical and social domains and play on our combined intellectual capital, corporate expertise, and technical leadership. The platform facilitates execution of multiple joint projects/ activities with an individual corporate partner under one umbrella thereby enabling high level of sustained focus and commitment for mutual benefit.
3. Research parks, namely, Jhajjhar Health Technology Campus, Sonipat Campus and Research and Innovation Park at IIT campus are the upcoming spaces which will help leverage IIT Delhi’s Intellectual leadership and R&D infrastructure to address current and future challenges.
4. Scholarships for economically weak students, female students and/or meritorious students who can be supported. Tata Consultancy Services and Tower Research Capital are two of our partners who are already running such programs at the institute among others.
5. Supporting Education via other modes, such as the recent example of Michael and Susan Dell Foundation providing funds to ensure IIT Delhi students of weaker section have devices and high-speed internet connections to continue their academics remotely, without any hassles.
6. Capital for start-ups: Startups incubated at IIT Delhi can receive funds (CSR or otherwise) for their growth, as per the GOI norms. E-Tex Kawach and Fabiosys Innovations are two that benefitted from this during the last year and there are several others whose growth journey accelerated with the help of corporate relations.
7. Faculty Chair Positions help in recognition of the faculty members that are performing exceptionally well, motivate others, and drive innovation activities in relevant domains. Some of the prominent chair positions are Henry Ford Chair, NTPC Chair, Reliance Chair, Yes Bank Chair, Consensys Blockchain chair and Microsoft Chair.
8. Industry Day is annual flagship event, with aim to harness and promote the power of Industry Academia collaboration and showcase cutting edge technology development being conducted by our research community in the pursuit to deliver techno social and techno commercial solutions with a global approach.